THE NPLQ WILL GIVE YOU:
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression, as most leisure managers start off as Pool Lifeguards
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
Contact Tom at The Waterfront 053-9234443
Intensive swim week 26th – 30th March 2018
Swimming daily at 10am
Places limited – €40 per child
WATTBIKE – The accuracy, RRF (Real Ride Feel) Technology, and robust build quality have made the Wattbike the standard all other indoor bikes aspire to achieve.
TECHNOGYM EXCITE CLIMB – will forever change the nature of stair climbing, making it easy for first-timers and challenging for advanced users
TECHOGYM PRONE LEG CURL – Designed for the most demanding users, the Prone Leg Curl works the hamstrings, safeguarding the lower back thanks to the ergonomic incline of the pad.
POWER RACKS X 2 – Users will benefit from multiple bar hooks to easily mount the barbell at the correct starting position, regardless of user height. Furthermore, bar catchers are easily adjustable for safety and usage in rack-pulls and shrugs.
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER – multi-purpose resistance equipment, fully adjustable for varied functions.
Our new gym is now open
New equipment has been added to our new open plan space to include racks, weights, a skilmill and steppers.
To celebrate we are offering a 3 month membership for €80 and
6 month membership for €150